Friday 27 September 2013

University Begins!

University began on Monday prior to this post because I created this blog late. Anyway i am attending De Montfort University studying Game Art - Hard as it sounds, it actually is, the introduction I got was surprising and I kind of expected to be that hard because I did Games Design at James Watt Campus and it was hard. Not for me but for the general public.

So I was told to attend on Monday at 9:00 in the brief on Monday 23rd. Oh, did I mention I don't have a timetable yet because well our course surprisingly got a new building so the timetable is still being made. Got a new info that it will be available on 'mydmu' on Sunday.

The first year consists of alot of drawing, traditional drawing. I just got equipment for that from Amazon which is probably the best place to buy stuff as we all know. The items are on a new page, just click 'My Amazon Items' on the top tool-bar; or if you're lazy click below:

Derwant Academy Pencil










Pink Pig Aubergine A3 sketchbook 150gsm acid free white paper 70 pages (35 leaves)







No comments:

Post a Comment