Monday 30 September 2013

Game Production; A church and a Dalek!

Today the start of game production class was surprisingly fast and a lot of information to be consumed. Being thought by a third year on the fundamentals of 3DS max it was ok, however i was already familiar so i began t do a little of my own work as he was teaching the others:


Moving from that our initial task was to make a church from what we learnt in tutorial so i started with no worries however i am not a end-professional 3ds max master. I just know the basics because i did games production in college and we used Maya instead of max but i learnt it over the summer holidays. The church was fairly simple:
Taking no longer than a 15 minutes i created it according to the guide it came with then i had time to give my own input and use my creativity. So i came up with a rendered piece. In my opinion is very bad however i fulfilled the requirements and accomplished the task with my own extra work. 

Finishing off i was given homework to model a Dalek. Within the boundaries of 1500 triangles and other specification. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment