Monday 18 November 2013

Architecture project

For my architecture project i made a old banks pub which was i go past everyday on my way home and thought of doing it as a project, it was very exciting making a building which i never did before; i also followed the brief as it said it has to be old and interesting. Which it definitely was and i was very happy for that. Moving on from it was my first time making tillable textures and after many attempts on trying to make it flawlessly tillable i actually did; it obviously had errors there and there however i did my best to get it just right and represent the exact building in real life.



following all the necessary precautions such as the tri count and the texture limit i think i did a good job and it looked very alike the actual building; im very proud of the my project, learning lots new and great techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment